- Awards & Scholarships
- Commencement & Graduation
- Email Group
- Events for Economics Majors
- Featured Alumni
- Policies & Procedures
- Requirements for the Major and Minor
- Undergraduate Student Groups
- Transfer Students, Credits, & Study Abroad
The Department of Economics sponsors two undergraduate student groups: the Michigan Economics Society (MES), and the Society of Women in Economics (SWIE). Both groups aim to enhance the college experience for our students and provide professional development opportunities for members.
More information about either group can be found on their pages (see links below).