Students looking for Prospective Student Advising and General Program Information can make an appointment with one of our Peer Mentors or the Prospective Student Advisor.
Current OS majors may schedule appointments with the Major Advisors Lisa Fein or Cathy Philbin. Your OS major advisors can help you plan a strategy for taking the greatest possible advantage of your OS education including...
- Developing an academic plan
- Understanding requirements, academic policies, and procedures
- Selecting and enrolling in appropriate classes
- Connecting with academic support services
- Integrating co-curricular opportunities such as internships and study abroad
- Applying for honors or scholarships
- Helping with your Pathway
- Submitting graduation paperwork
Students may also find these following links helpful in their planning:
- OS Curriculum Worksheet
- My LSA Audit Checklist: Allows students to run an online audit checklist to review overall academic progress, including majors, minors and distribution.
- OS Advising Plan: Provides a timeline of suggested advising appointments to be sure you are staying on track and taking advantage of all opportunities.