Giving Blueday 2024

Giving Blueday may only come once a year, but your contributions—big or small—will have a lasting impact for years to come!

OS doesn't just offer a degree, it offers an individually curated academic journey. Our students choose OS for these distinct experiences that truly set our program apart—a customizable degree, unique global experiences, cutting-edge research opportunities, immersive internships, intimate shadowing experiences, and special access to distinct alumni support for career and post-grad transitions. OSers’ academic and co-curricular experiences build a network of enduring connections within our community that extends far beyond their time of graduation.

Your gift today will pave the way for the leaders of tomorrow... 

Your Gifts at Work

"The Malkin Mentorship program provided me with the financial support to visit the beautiful city of Philadelphia to shadow an OS alum, and provided numerous transferable skills and life lessons."

- OS Alum Jasmine Jones ('16)

"I am especially grateful to Organizational Studies for granting me with the Study Abroad Scholarship that helped me to afford this immersion experience in Paris, France. The lessons I learned from studying abroad will only carry with me as I pursue my career and hopefully study abroad again in law school."

- OS Alum Daijha Morrow ('20)

2019-2020 WiL Team

“I am so grateful for Women in Leadership and the friends OS brought into my life - our continued bond represents the magic of what a small program can do.”

- OS and WiL Alum Christiana Cromer ('20)

Sophia Filipe ('20) on a study abroad trip in Senegal, West Africa
Moira Cummings ('23) and Makena Torrey ('23) on a study abroad trip in Barcelona, Spain
David Pirog ('20) shadowing alum Katie Cook (13') at Adobe through the Malkin Shadowing program.
2014 OS research trip to Morocco

Follow us on social media for more student highlights and alumni stories!

Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn