Welcome to the CGIS Ambassador Program!
This program is dedicated to helping CGIS alumni stay engaged with study abroad, share your experiences with new and prospective study abroad students, and and connect with your fellow alumni about your time abroad. There are a variety of ways to engage with CGIS!
Students have the opportunity to earn a CGIS ambassador sticker for doing 30 points worth of activities or CGIS graduation cords for those that do 200 points worth of activities with CGIS, having demonstrated great commitment to CGIS's goal of getting more students abroad!
20-point Low Reward Activities:
- Attend the CGIS alumni event
- Be an e-advisor for your program
- Submit photos/videos (5 photos/60sec videos)
30-point Medium Reward Activities:
- Write a blog post
- Record a share out about your program
- Buddy with an incoming exchange student
- Submit photos/videos (10 photos/2min videos)
50-point High Reward Activities:
- Volunteer at the Study Abroad Fair in October
- Share your experience at the Pre-Departure Orientation for your program or a breakout session
- Submit photos/videos (20 photos/5min videos)