- Prospective Students
- FTVM Major
- Global Media Studies Minor
- Screenwriting Sub-Major
- FTVM Honors Program
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Credit
- Scholarships, Awards & Grants
- Film & Video Student Association
- WOLV TV
- Studio Spotlight
- Student Productions
- Guest Artists and Scholars @ FTVM
- Graduation 2023
- Graduation 2022
- 2021 Graduation Celebration
Department of Film, Television, and Media (FTVM) Waitlist Policy:
- Students who wish to obtain an override must get permission from the instructor of the course.
- The Department of Film, Television, and Media (FTVM) majors will be given preference on the waitlist over non-FTVM students.
- Waitlist priority will be at the discretion of the instructor.
If a student does not use the class permission before it expires, the next student chosen by the instructor will be given permission.
It is critical that students attend classes from the beginning of the term. The department may drop a student from a course if the student does not attend the first course meeting. If a student plans to miss the first course meeting, arrangements must be APPROVED by the instructor in ADVANCE.