Biophysics Climate Reporting and Suggestions
Biophysics is committed to maintaining a friendly, inclusive, collegial, supportive climate that promotes learning, collaboration, and scientific discovery.
We invite you to use the climate reporting form linked below to report any actions that are contrary to this commitment and concerns or suggestions that you have about the departmental climate.
Likewise, this form should NOT be used for reports of specific incidents of assaults, hate crimes, or discrimination by specific individuals. U-M has many resources available to all its members for both reporting such events and for receiving support. Many are linked below.
For Graduate Students
- Rackham Resolution Officer
- Rackham Graduate School Discrimination and Harassment - What to Do
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion website
- LSA Academic Integrity website
- Equity, Civil Rights, and Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct Reporting and Resources
- Biophysics Grad Student Ombuds
For Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO) (all UM employees)
- Staff Ombuds
- Equity, Civil Rights, and Title IX email: email@example.com
- Academic Human Resources
- Faculty Ombuds
- Grievance Resources
- More resources are available on the Office of Institutional Equity and Faculty Ombuds Office websites.
The Climate Reporting Form link will take you to the Biophysics Intranet where it is the top item on the page. Your U-M login is required to access the Intranet and the Google form, but your response will be anonymous, unless you choose to provide your name.