RLL Course Registration Process
- Students seeking to enroll in RLL courses (Catalan, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romance Languages, and Romance Linguistics) register or waitlist in Wolverine Access.
- If enrolled students drop, Wolverine Access automatically issues overrides (permission to enroll) in waitlist order. It is important for waitlisted students to check their U-M e-mail regularly, so as not to miss any override notification. When an override expires, Wolverine Access drops the student from the waitlist. If the student still wants to enroll in the class, they will have to register or waitlist again.
- Overrides continue to be issued in waitlist order for available seats during the first five business days of the fall or winter term (first two business days for spring or summer terms). Overrides issued after the start of the term are valid for 24 hours.
- Once the term begins, instructors take attendance of the enrolled students. Enrolled students who miss “either of the first two meetings of any course offered by the Department of Romance Languages may be dropped from the course for non-attendance” (per the RLL attendance policy).
- Students seeking to switch from one RLL elementary language class to another section of the same class with no available seats need to join the Wolverine Access waitlist for that class section. When enrolled students join a waitlist for another elementary language class section, they give up their original seats.
Spanish 400-Level Course Registration