- Dissertation Title: “Investigation of the Distributions, Deviations, and Generalizations in Arabic Plural System"
- Dissertation Chair: Jeffrey Heath
- Dissertation Title: "Perceptual Asymmetry and Sound Change: An Articulatory, Acoustic/Perceptual, and Computational Analysis"
- Dissertation Chair: Pam Beddor
- Current Position: Natural Language Processing / Deep Learning Engineer for ALEX - Alternative Experts
- Dissertation Title: "Individual differences in the production and perception of prosodic boundaries in American English"
- Dissertation Co-Chairs: Pam Beddor and Jelena Krivokapic
- Current Position: Postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Linguistics, University of Alberta
- Dissertation Title: "The Prosodic System of Southern Bobo Madare"
- Dissertation Chair: Jelena Krivokapic