- Majoring and Minoring in Linguistics
- Linguistics Courses
- Cognate Courses
- Linguistics Club
- Pre-Speech & Hearing Club
- Undergraduate Research
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Credit (including non U-M Study Abroad)
- Planning Your Career
- Commencement and Graduation
- U-M Study Abroad Opportunities (CGIS)
For many of us, celebrating our graduating Linguistics majors is the highlight of the academic year! Whether in person or virtual, the annual department commencement ceremony and reception continue to be a source of lasting memories for graduating seniors and their families. On these pages, the Linguistics Department invites you to join in recognizing the hard work, dedication, and accomplishments of our graduating seniors.
The Linguistics Department hosted an in-person graduation celebration on Friday, April 29, in the Michigan Union.