- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Scholarship
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Internship Scholarship
- John H. Mitchell Visiting Professor in Media Entertainment
- John H. Mitchell Critical Conversations
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Community Outreach Fund
- News and Press
Jacob Shin is a senior FTVM major with a focus on film production. His work ranges from making Kdrama parodies to experimental shorts. Through FTVM, he would like to create narratives that recognize the little niches in life. Jacob spends time searching through the ends of the internet and in the little moments in real life to find inspiration, as ideas can come from anywhere. His goal is to make sure that these hidden stories are told to a wider audience. He spends his time listening to Rap, Jazz, and R&B, and enjoys watching action movies and dramas.