- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Scholarship
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Internship Scholarship
- John H. Mitchell Visiting Professor in Media Entertainment
- John H. Mitchell Critical Conversations
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Community Outreach Fund
- News and Press
Ashley Morrow is a senior, double majoring in Psychology and FTVM (with a Sub-Major in Screenwriting). Ashley is a self-taught film-editor and content creator, has done film work with the University’s National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID), and is a part of this semester’s top screenwriting course - FTVM 427. Her personal motive for creation is as follows:
“I want to write for the underrepresented youth, so when they grow up, there’s no limit to who they believe they can be. I want to write for people of all backgrounds and give them fun, yet genuine, coming-of-age films and stories. And I want to create moving things for people to feel."
Ashley is immensely grateful for her family, friends, teachers, and especially her mom and dad, for all of their support.