Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$root.page}}

Residential College

Recent News

Welcome Letter from RC Student Affairs

In every challenge that I faced, most being my own fear, I had a friendly face to turn to that would help me out. There was never a challenge that I couldn’t overcome, because my RC family had my back, and I hope to do the same for you!

RC Senior Awards 2022

Outstanding members of the class of 2022 honored with awards named for Charlie Bright, Janet Hegman Shier, James Robertson, and others for excellence in the arts, language learning, community building, and embodying the animating spirit of the RC.

The University of Michigan is located on the territory of the Anishinaabe people.  In 1817, the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Bodewadami Nations made the largest single land donation to the University of Michigan, ceded in the Treaty at the Foot of the Rapids so that their children could be educated. We acknowledge the history of native displacement that allowed the University of Michigan to be founded. Today we reaffirm contemporary and ancestral Anishinaabek ties to the land and their profound contributions to this institution.

Show your Support

We strive to support our students and faculty on the front lines of learning and research and to steward our planet, our community, our campus. To do this, the Residential College needs your support.