- Online Pre-Arrival Course: Preparing for Graduate Success
- Graduate Courses
- Graduate Language Clinics
- ELI Online
- International GSI Program
- Academic English Workshops
- Courses and Resources for International Scholars, Faculty, and Postdocs
This ELI Writing + Speaking Clinic is a free service open to students in U-M’s Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning. Clinic sessions provide participants individualized language support designed to help them achieve their academic and professional goals and to fully participate in the academic life at Taubman. No credit is awarded for the Clinic.
This Clinic is offered in fall and winter terms. All sessions will be conducted online.
To sign up, please email the Clinic Faculty Consultant Becky Kato (email@example.com).