Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$root.page}}

9:00 a.m.
It’s an early day since I have a long day of activities and classes. However, I prefer to spend time the night before to ensure that I have everything ready in the morning to get dressed and eat on time.

10:30 a.m.
Now I'm on my way to one of my Communication classes; the good thing is that I live on campus in one of the residence halls (Stockwell), so I don't have to walk as far between classes.

12:00 p.m.
I walked to South Quad for lunch after finishing my class because it's the closest dining hall to the LSA Building, where I work as a transfer student ambassador in the Transfer Student Center.

2:30 p.m.
I checked some emails from students and responded to their questions at the office. In addition, I prepared for the upcoming Transfer Student Days, where I assist prospective transfer students by giving a tour of the campus and sharing my own transfer experience.

4:00 p.m.
My work is done, and I'm off to my next communication class, COMM 306, which is one of my favorites because it combines communication and sports. This course has taught me a lot, especially about the University of Michigan's enthusiasm and dedication to their team during games. I'm slowly becoming a Wolverine fan. Go Blue!

6:00 p.m. 
It's time to go back home after a long day. But first I pass by my dining hall, Mosher-Jordan (Mojo), which is close to my residence hall. I usually text my roommate Arely so we can meet to go to eat and talk about our day. Sometimes and depending on the weather, we walk around Palmer Field because the sunset is amazing and I love taking pictures so I can share them with my friends. 

8:00 p.m.
I’m trying to do all my assignments when I'm in the LSA Building. I feel that it works better for me to be around other students. It also helps me feel more motivated, which allows me to go above and beyond and even review some notes from my next classes and projects that I have to keep working on.

9:00 p.m.
Immediately change into gym clothes to go to the Central Campus Recreation Building. I spend some time inside working out, and the best part is that it stays open late.

11:00 p.m.
This is definitely my favorite time of the day, time to shower and do my skincare routine. I usually watch some ASMR videos or any movie that helps me to prepare to go to bed.

12:30 a.m.
I turn off my phone, I pray, and now I’m ready to go to sleep.

LSA has dedicated staff and student ambassadors who support the unique needs of transfer students and help them get the most out of their U-M education. Visit the Transfer Student Center website and schedule an appointment with the LSA Transfer Team to chat.

Life at LSA can take you across campus and around the world. From research in the field to community outreach to creating literature or art, there are endless opportunities to explore your interests while making an impact.