- Majoring and Minoring in Linguistics
- Linguistics Courses
- Cognate Courses
- Linguistics Club
- Pre-Speech & Hearing Club
- Undergraduate Research
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Credit (including non U-M Study Abroad)
- Planning Your Career
- Commencement and Graduation
- 2023 Graduation
- 2022 Graduation
- 2021 Graduation
- 2020 Graduation
- 2019 Graduation
- U-M Study Abroad Opportunities (CGIS)
The Basics & Info for 2023 Graduates:
Who: All Fall '22, Winter and Summer '23 graduates. Friends and family are also invited and encouraged to celebrate with us!
- RSVP has been sent to students. If you have any questions or need more tickets please reach out to email@example.com
When: Friday, April 28th, 12:00 pm
Where: The Anderson Room, The Michigan Union. A reception will follow. Click here for directions
- Note: The University ceremony will be held the next day; you and your guests may choose to attend either or both ceremonies. Click here for information about the Big House commencement.
Parking for the Ceremony: All U-M parking lots and structures will be open to the public beginning at 9:00 am on Friday at no charge. Handicap parking is available in all structures. For driving directions and campus walking maps visit the commencement website or the interactive campus map.
Linguistics Graduation Celebration
Join us in person to celebrate the graduating class of 2023!
Program of Events
Prof. Acrisio Pires, Department Chair
Cassandra Prokopowicz & Jacky He
Awards for Graduating Students
Introduction and Reading of Names
Prof. Ezra Keshet, Undergraduate Chair
Recognition of Graduates
Celebrating the Linguistics Class of 2023
Joining us remotely? On Thursday, April 26th at 12pm join us by clicking on the link below to view the livestreamed event.
Celebrating the Class of 2023
Joining us remotely? On Friday, April 28th at 12pm join us by clicking on the link below to view the livestreamed event.
Congratulations, Linguistics Class of 2023!
*Linguistics Minor **Linguistics Department Honors