Interested in funding teaching and/or research, but unsure which fund to choose? Consider giving to the Biological Station Discretionary Fund that broadly supports all UMBS programs.
Give now: U-M's On-line Giving Portal.
Funds That Support Teaching and Research at UMBS
- Alfred H. Stockard Family Endowment: Used to attract scholars, undergraduate and graduate students, and renowned teachers to UMBS to advance education and research about the role of animals - vertebrate and/or invertebrate - in our world. Give now.
- CLEAR Fund: Community & Lakes Environmental Awareness and Research (CLEAR) began as a student project at UMBS from 1977-81. This fellowship supports students who continue CLEAR’s tradition of conducting freshwater ecosystems research that engages local communities. Give now.
- David M. & Marian P. Gates Graduate Student Support: Provides graduate student research support. (571956-endowment)
- Henry Allan Gleason Graduate Student Fellowship: Provides research funding to graduate students in plant ecology. Give now.
- J.B. and Marilyn McKenzie Graduate Student Fellowship: Provides graduate student research support. Give now.
- Mort Neff Graduate Student Scholarship: Provides graduate student research support. (572169-endowment only) Give now.
- Stellanova and Chase S. Osborn Endowment: Provides support for research and facilities improvements at the Chase. S. Osborn Preserve on Sugar Island. (795218-endowment only)