- Awards & Fellowships
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Master's Degree
- Marjorie Lee Browne MS to PhD Bridge Program
- Mathematics Master's Degrees
- Quantitative Finance & Risk Management Master's Program
- Dual Degree MS - Current U-M Graduate Students Only
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Ph.D.
- Mathematics Ph.D.
- Recent Ph.D. Recipients
- Student Handbook - AIM & Math
- Students On the Job Market - AIM & Math
- Student Spotlight - AIM & Math
- Thesis Defense Schedule
Numerical Methods for DiffEQ - Saturday, January 7, 9am - 12noon
Real Analysis - Saturday, January 7, 2pm - 5pm
Algebra 1 - Saturday, January 7, 2pm - 5pm
General & Differential Topology - Saturday, January 7, 2pm - 5pm **if enough interest
Algebra 2 - Sunday, January 8, 9am - 12noon
** If you think you need an accommodation for a disability, please contact the Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Office located at G664 Haven Hall. The SSD phone number is 734-763-3000. Once your eligibility for an accommodation has been determined you will be issued a verified individual services accommodation (VISA) form. Please present this form to the math-grad-office at least two weeks prior to the QR exam.