Thank you for your interest in receiving funds from LSA Student Government.
Failure to include items 1-4 may result in a zero-fund decision. The Committee cannot review incomplete applications. Please get in touch with the Committee if you need help with your application.
- Write the name of your student organization as it appears in Maize Pages.
- Include your SOAS current balance as it appears on your Finance Dashboard when you submit the Expense Chart.
- On the Expense Chart, include the total expense under each category AND the total amount you are requesting.
- Include as much detail as possible in the "Description of Expense" column.
Your event should:
- Take place within the same semester you apply for funding
- Have a focus on LSA students
- Be accessible to a significant number of LSA Students
- Use admission revenue to cover the cost of the event. (If the student organization intends to profit from admission revenue, the Committee will not fund the event.)
- Comply with CCI guidelines
Your application should:
- Be detailed and complete
- Demonstrate financial need
- Rank each category on the expense chart
- (If requesting for "rarely funded items") include a detailed rationale