- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Subcommittee
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force (LAST Force) is responsible for raising funds for the LSA Student Government Endowment that was founded at the end of the 2019-2020 academic school year. The LSA Student Government Endowment will fund a need-based academic scholarship to a member of LSA Student Government. The objective is to help lessen the financial burdens and secondary costs associated with joining a student organization. The Task Force was created in January 2021 and hopes to raise $25,000 by December 2026.
Contact the Chair and Vice-Chair if you are interested in joining!