- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Academic Affairs Committee's mission is to give students a voice within the administration, and a chance to make the academic experience at Michigan as beneficial as it can possibly be. This committee works on a variety of projects, all of which are academically focused.
- Extening pass/fail and add/drop deadlines
- Decreasing academic commitments on election day to allow students more oppertunities to vote
- Creating an Office Hours Resource Guide to make office hours more accessible to students
- Amending the Language Requirement so that the final term can be taken Pass/Fail
- Working to increase academic resource quantity, qualitiy, and accesiblility for students in all academic disciplines
Office Hours provide an opportunity for any student to speak with committee leadership about project ideas, questions or to simply stop by to learn more about the committee. Office Hours for AAC will be published soon and are accessible in person or through zoom. No prior signup required, and all are welcome!
AAC is dedicated to serving the needs of LSA undergraduate students. We would love to hear any input from students about issues, concerns, project ideas, or anything else that we as a body of the student government can do in regard to improving your academic experience! The form is anonymous unless you would like to provide contact information for follow up questions. Find the form here.
We are always looking for new members. Come and let us know what you would like to change about your education.
Meeting Time: 7:00-8:00 PM on Wednesdays via Zoom.