- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Subcommittee
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
STAAR aims to improve connections between Newnan Advising Center and students, between the various academic resources and students, while also improving and making academic and technological resources more accesible for students.
Current and Past Projects
- Finding good study spaces on campus. See our recommendations here! If you have any that aren't on here, please contact the STAAR Chair.
- Improving the Printing Pages system for LSA Students
- Nominating departments for the Department Award of Excellence based upon student nominations
- Collaborating with department organizations, faculty, and other academic resources in the College of LSA
LSA Student Government's Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources is looking for a student liaison for the Center for Academic Innovation (CAI)! There is one position open and it has a one semester term. Apply for this poisiton via this google form.
Meeting Time: 7:00-8:00 PM on Sundays
Chair: Dechhen Sherpa (email@example.com)
Vice-Chair: Ian Zaman (firstname.lastname@example.org)