- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LGBTQ+ Task Force
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
STAAR aims to improve connections between Newnan Advising Center and students, between the various academic resources and students, while also improving and making academic and technological resources more accesible for students.
- Improving the Printing Pages system for LSA Students
- Nominating departments for the Department Award of Excellence based upon student nominations
- Collaborating with department organizations and faculty
- Collaborating with the various academic resources in LSA
LSA Student Government's Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources is looking for a student liaison for the Center for Academic Innovation (CAI)! There is one position open and it has a one semester term. Apply for this poisiton via this google form.
Meeting Time: 6:00-7:00 PM on Wednesdays via Zoom.
Chair: Jordan Juliao
Vice-Chair: Abigail Nighswonger