The Winter 2022 LSA SG Elections were held March 30-31, 2022 to elect nineteen (19) representatives, as well as a President and Vice President to lead the government during the 2022-23 academic year. Constitutional amendments and other ballot questions will also put to a vote in the form of college-wide referenda.
- Be currently enrolled in the College of LSA in a major-track program (or otherwise have LSA Undeclared status).
- Intend to be enrolled in the College of LSA for the duration of your term (through March 2023)
- File all necessary documentation, including a financial disclosure if so needed.
- Attend at least one LSA SG General Meeting (on March 9th, March 16th, or March 23rd at 8:00 PM) in 1427 Mason Hall.
- Attend the Candidates' Forum or Executive Ticket Debate (depending on which office one is running for).
- February 3, 2022: Election Director Anna Colvin and Assistant Election Director Riya Gupta appointed by LSA SG.
- February 18, 2022: Candidate filing period begins.
- February 23, 2022: Candidate Forum details to be approved by LSA SG.
- March 6, 2022 at 5:00 PM: Candidate filing period ends.
- March 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM: Candidates' Meeting in 1174 LSA Building. Campaign period begins at the end of this meeting.
- March 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM: Candidates' Forum in Angell Hall.
- March 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM: Presidential Ticket Debate in Palmer Commons.
- March 30-31, 2022: Voting period! Voting commenced at 12:00 AM on March 30th and closed at 11:59 PM on March 31st.
- April 1, 2022: Unofficial results released shortly after midnight. Official results were released later in the day.
- April 6, 2022: New Representatives, President, and Vice President were seated.
Mario M. Thaqi
Richard J Sukpraphrute
Autumn R Eno
Jared (JJ) Niskar
Andrew van Baal
Brandon De Martínez
Vincenzo (Vince) Tedrick
Executive Tickets (President, Vice President):
Gabriel Ervin, Noah Gadola
Bilal Irfan, Maria Wajahat
Max Stoneman, Peter Tam
Erica Nelson, Roland (Ron) Burgaj
View Candidate Endorsements here:
Election Director Report:
Election Director Colvin and Assistant Election Director Gupta will present to the Government a report of the conduct of the elections as well as their suggestions for future elections in April 2022. Check back later for updates!
View the Candidates' Packet here: