- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LGBTQ+ Task Force
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The External Relations and Communications Committee (COMM) focuses on all advertising and publicity for LSA SG's events and activities including projects and services that we as a government provide to the student body.
- Reaching out to student organizations on Campus to promote collaboration and better publicize the work of LSA SG and finding creative ways to advertise projects and events.
- Publicizing events through our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our website and maintaining social media sites and resources.
- Increasing Government recruitment and retention rates.
Meeting Time: 7:00-8:00 PM on Wednesdays. Contact the Chair for information on how to connect to the meetings.