- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LGBTQ+ Task Force
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students (CATNIS) seeks to support the diverse needs of transfer, nontraditional, and international students by addressing academic, social, and situational concerns.
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of resources available for transfer, nontraditional, and international students, including resources such as orientation, advising, and many more!
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of student housing information available from the University and other organizations.
Office Hours provide an opportunity for any student to speak with committee leadership about project ideas, questions or to simply stop by to learn more about the committee. Office Hours for CATNIS are Fridays from 8:00am-9:00am EST over Zoom. No prior signup required, and all are welcome!
CATNIS is dedicated to serving the needs of LSA undergraduate students. We would love to hear any input from students about issues, concerns, project ideas, or anything else that we as a body of the student government can do to help transfer, nontraditional and international students! The form is anonymous unless you would like to provide contact information for follow up questions. Find the form here.
Meeting Times: 6:00-7:00 PM EST on Wednesdays. Office hours held Fridays from 8:00-9:00 AM EST.
Chair: Joohyun Kim
Vice-Chair: Bella Lamar
Transfer Student Liaison: vacant position.
Nontradtional Student Liaison: vacant position.
International Student Liaison: Daqi Zhou
APPLY TO BE A LIASION: via this google form
Highlighted Transfer Student Resources:
Transferring Declassified: UM Survival Guide: Find the google doc here!
Sweetland Center for Writing: Transfer Students
Transfer Student Center: Resource Homepage
Highlighted International Student Resources:
Sweetland Center for Writing: International Students
Free places to park: Check out the UMich Commuter Cheat Sheet!