- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Subcommittee
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Understanding Nontraditional, International, and Transfer Educational Resources Subcommittee
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Student Life Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Understanding Nontraditional, International, and Transfer Educational Resources Subcommitee (UNITERS) seeks to support the diverse needs of transfer, nontraditional, and international students by addressing academic, social, and situational concerns.
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of resources available for transfer, nontraditional, and international students, including resources such as orientation, advising, and many more!
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of student housing information available from the University and other organizations.
CATNIS is dedicated to serving the needs of LSA undergraduate students. We would love to hear any input from students about issues, concerns, project ideas, or anything else that we as a body of the student government can do to help transfer, nontraditional and international students! The form is anonymous unless you would like to provide contact information for follow up questions. Find the form here.
Meeting Times: 7:00-8:00 PM on Tuesdays
Highlighted Transfer Student Resources:
Transferring Declassified: UM Survival Guide: Find the google doc here!
Sweetland Center for Writing: Transfer Students
Transfer Student Center: Resource Homepage
Highlighted International Student Resources:
Sweetland Center for Writing: International Students
Free places to park: Check out the UMich Commuter Cheat Sheet!