- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Units
- LSA Degrees
- LSA Requirements
- LSA Academic Policies
- Credit Limits
- Special Kinds of Credit
- Transfer Information & Residence Policy
- Registration and Enrollment
- Your Academic Record
- LSA International Travel Policy
- LSA Student Commitment to the Wolverine Culture of Care
- Dates and Deadlines
- Academic Integrity
- Engaged Learning
- What Will You Do with an LSA Degree?
Students are held responsible for the accuracy of their course elections and are encouraged to keep a printed copy of their schedule. Any changes made to the schedule must be made by the student through Wolverine Access; the instructor cannot handle this process for the student.
Before the end of the third week, students should check the accuracy and completeness (e.g., P/F, properly numbered sections) of their schedule.
- Students need to be sure that a course has been modified properly.
The accuracy of the Pass/Fail (P/F) designation is particularly important since, after open drop/add, a course cannot be changed from graded to P/F or vice versa.
- Students should ensure that they have no unexpected time conflicts.
Most students can access their schedules at anytime, anywhere (with a computer and Internet access). Students are encouraged to check Wolverine Access to confirm their schedule. A copy of the schedule can also be printed from wolverineaccess.umich.edu.