- Clinical Science
- Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience (CCN)
- Developmental Psychology
- Combined Program in Education & Psychology (CPEP)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology (G&FP)
- Personality and Social Contexts (P&SC)
- Social Psychology
- Social Psychology Admissions
- Social Psychology Curriculum
- Social Psychology Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty
- Social Psychology Affiliated Faculty
- Social Psychology Emeriti Faculty
- Social Psychology Research Scientists
- Social Psychology Research Fellows
- Social Psychology Students
- Social Psychology Research Laboratories
- Social Work and Psychology
General information about applying to the University of Michigan Department of Psychology’s Ph.D. program, including a link to the application form, can be found here: https://lsa.umich.edu/psych/prospective-students/graduate.html
Applications are due December 1, 2023.
On the application form, you will be asked to select at least one (and up to three) faculty member(s) with whom you would like to work. The following table includes information about which Social Psychology Area faculty members are open to serving as a primary advisor, secondary advisor, or in either capacity, for students matriculating Fall 2024.
|Open to serving as primary advisor?||Open to serving as secondary advisor?|
If appropriate given your research interests and goals, you may also list other Psychology Department faculty members outside the Social Psychology Area as potential secondary advisors, though you may wish to check with them regarding whether they are open to serving in this capacity in the event you are admitted through the Social Psychology Area.