- DEI 2.0 Strategic Plan
- Student Resources
- Foundations of DEI in the Workplace
- M-Powerment Features
- Staff Resources
- Faculty Resources
- DEI Workshops
- DEI Events
- LSA Collegiate Fellows Program
- Anti-Racism Report
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Report
- Cultural Heritage and Awareness
A paid DEI training program for undergraduate students employed by LSA!
Help make LSA a more inclusive space for all students, and equip yourself to be a leader for diversity, equity, and inclusion in your future workplace.
1) Enhance your capacity to apply DEI skills in the workplace, at LSA and beyond
2) Reflect on how DEI influences your life experience
3) Expand your network with other LSA student leaders
Open to all undergraduate students currently employed in an LSA unit. Graduate students are encouraged to view the Rackham DEI Certificate Program here.
This professional development training is non-credit-bearing and will not show up on your transcript.
Students who participate in the training will progress through 10 hours of material, spread throughout the Fall semester, comprised of five DEI learning modules. This program is directly intended to increase your capacity to support LSA's anti-racism and DEI work. Each participant will receive a stipend of $150 upon completion of the training, as well as an exclusive DEI Advocate swag item.
WHEN: Wednesdays 3-5 PM (October 4-November 1) OR Fridays 1-3 PM (October 6-November 3)
WHAT: Five 2-hour sessions focused on key DEI topics.
WHERE: In-person at the LSA Building, Room 2001.
- Social IDs
- Professional IDs
- Unconscious Bias
- Racism & Anti-Racism
- Sustaining the Work through Self- and Community-Care