- Winter 2020 Undergraduate Courses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Field School: U-M Training Program in Archaeology
- UMMAA Undergraduate Awards & Scholarship Opportunities - NOW OPEN!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- Current Graduate Student Resources
- International Travel
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 UMMAA UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS ACCEPTED UNTIL 3/10/2020
We invite you U-M undergraduates in good academic standing to apply for funding of up to $2,000 through the Museum of Anthropological Archaeology to participate in a field or research opportunity related to anthropological archaeology. Priority will be given to Anthropology majors/minors who have not previously received Museum of Anthropological Archaeology awards or scholarships.
The application process requires:
- an online application
- a project description and budget
- ONE faculty member or GSI to fill out and submit the recommendation form
- an unofficial copy of your UM transcript
Submit ALL application materials as Word or PDF documents to the Undergraduate Awards Coordinator at email@example.com.
Complete instructions, forms and link to the online application available here.
Read about the experiences of the Undergraduate Award recipients for summer fieldwork here.
2019 Award recipients, with destinations of Peja, Kosovo and Morganton, NC:
- Martin Anderson
- Gabriella Armstrong
- Trevor McKinney
- Madeline Topor
- Ceilia Weberg
Additional funding is available through the Department of Anthropology, the University of Michigan and a variety of external sources. Click here for more information.