- Why Choose Michigan Sociology?
- Application Procedures
- Degree Requirements
- Areas of Specialization
- Joint Programs & Interdisciplinary Opportunities
- Grants and Fellowships Awarded to Graduate Students
- Recent Graduates and Placements
- Graduate Students on the Job Market
- New Student Information
- Grad Life in Ann Arbor
Academic Program Manager: Jill Hoppenjans
Graduate Program Coordinator: Chloe Unrein
Sociology Program Assistant: Jiabao Mei
Graduate Program Director: Rachel Best
Graduate Program Associate Director: Jaeeun Kim
Office of the Registrar - Academic Calender and Schedule of Classes
Benefits Office - Health Care
- For recipients of GradCare, an email notifying you of enrollment is sent to your @umich.edu email account.
- Benefits-eligible fellowship students will default to GradCare and Dental Option 1, single person coverage. Through Wolverine Access, students may add dependents, waive coverage, and elect Legal and Vision within 30 days. After elections are submitted, a Confirmation Statement for verification of enrollment will be displayed. Students will also receive a follow-up confirmation by email following submission. Students should contact the insurance vendor to report their primary care physician (PCP).
- Enrollment information is sent to the insurance vendor each Monday. Medical insurance identification cards are produced and sent within one to two business days after the enrollment is processed by the insurance vendor. Questions? Students should contact the HR/Payroll Service Center: 734-615-2000.
SEEK - Sociology Graduate Student Portal (access restricted)