Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- Slide 0
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
2021–2022 Holiday Hours
- Thursday, 25th (Thanksgiving Day): Closed
- Friday, 26th: Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday, 27th: Open 1–4 p.m.
- Sunday, 28th: Open 1–4 p.m.
- Monday, 29th: Closed
- Tuesday, 30th: Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, 24th (Christmas Eve): Closed
- Saturday, 25th (Christmas Day): Closed
- Sunday, 26th: Open 1–4 p.m.
- Monday, 27th: Closed
- Tuesday, 28th: Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 29th: Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Thursday, 30th: Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, 31st (New Year's Eve): Closed
- Saturday, 1st (New Year's Day): Closed
Normal gallery hours resume beginning Sunday, January 2, 2022.
The Kelsey Museum of Archaeology supports teaching and research on Classical, Egyptian, and Near Eastern archaeology through stewardship of its rich collections, an active exhibitions program, and sponsorship of ongoing field research. The Kelsey houses a collection of more than 100,000 artifacts, of which approximately 1,500 are on permanent display; in addition, the Museum mounts 2–3 special exhibitions annually. As an exhibit museum at a public university, the Kelsey embraces a vigorous public outreach mission, engaging with local residents and visitors of all ages, from kindergarten through retirement. It also serves as the headquarters of the University of Michigan’s graduate program in Classical Art and Archaeology.
The Kelsey Is Now Open to All Audiences
Our galleries are now open to all audiences during our regular visiting hours without capacity limitations. We are looking forward to your visit!
We strive to support our students and faculty on the front lines of learning and research and to steward our planet, our community, our campus. To do this, the Kelsey needs your support.