The Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures at the University of Michigan is hosting a "Sneak Peek" event November 7-9 in Ann Arbor.
- Sponsorship from DAAD (the German Academic Exchange Service) allows us to offer an all-expenses-paid trip to Ann Arbor from November 7-9.
- This "sneak peek" is not just directed at German majors, but at all students with an interest in German literature, history, film, philosophy, culture, museum studies, politics, etc.
- Our guests will attend two faculty-led seminars here on campus, meet our current graduate students, attend a campus tour, and attend events for all students attending analogous events organized by other departments.
- Application: https://forms.gle/64uJZeEeAnyegV9G9
- Application Due Date: October 10