- German Studies
- Scandinavian Studies
- Dutch and Flemish Studies
- Yiddish Studies
- Scholarships, Awards, and Prizes
- Internships & Study Abroad
- Max Kade German Residence
- Placement Exams
- Careers in Germanic Studies
- Germanic Faculty to Lunch Program
- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
Curious about career choices? U-M's Career Center provides expert help in navigating through options for careers, graduate school, developing important skills and abilities, and more.
Here you can link to the LSA Career Center's website or start by reading LSA's career guide specifically for students in Germanic Languages & Literatures.