Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$root.page}}

7:15 a.m.
It’s time to wake up. Off to an early start as I get ready for my internship with Newnan Academic Advising Center.

8:00 a.m.
Head over to Angell Hall, where I work as a Communication and Engagement Undergraduate Intern focusing on marketing strategies and communication between this LSA department and students. I hope to continue this internship next semester when I return for my sophomore year.

11:00 a.m.
It’s brunch time! I’m off to South Quad—the closest dining hall to my dorm. My friends and I always meet each other on the steps of South Quad after I finish work, where we can catch up on our mornings while I eat my favorite breakfast, Lucky Charms cereal.

12:00 p.m.
Time to change gears and head to class. My first class of the day is Astronomy 101, where I am currently learning about exoplanets and how to detect other celestial objects. This class was meant to fulfill one of my distribution requirements, but I have actually found a new passion for this subject and may pursue future classes in this area. 

1:00 p.m. 
Now I get to head over to my favorite subject and major, political science. Comparative Politics has been one of my favorite classes this semester, and with a focus on independent study I have been able to learn more about policies in other countries through research projects. Political Science 140 is also in one of the coolest new buildings on campus, the CCB, which has lovely places to sit and study, while also enjoying campus views.

3:00 p.m. 
It’s been a long day, but there’s just one more class to go, Philosophy 110 (Ethics). Professor Edmonds is one of the most engaging professors I have had so far and there is never a dull discussion or moment in this lecture. 

4:00 p.m. 
After a long day of work and attending classes, studying with my friends at Panera Bread is the perfect close to the afternoon. The smells of coffee and baked goods put us in a productive mood so we can all focus on our final projects. 

6:00 p.m. 
Journey over to North Quad, which is only a two minute walk from Panera Bread! North Quad is one of the smaller dining halls, but it has stolen my heart. Its quaint, classical atmosphere is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat and leave the day feeling satisfied. 

7:15 p.m.
After almost an hour of sitting and talking with my friends, it’s time to head back to our dorm, Helen Newberry

7:30 p.m.
It’s Monday, which means it’s a workout day. One of my favorite ways to unwind from a busy day is to go on a nice run around campus. (Tip: A run to the Stadium is a great way to get fresh air and enjoy all that campus life has to offer). 

9:00 p.m.
Time to study some more. With only a few assignments to work on, I can do some quick revision for Philosophy and Statistics and still have time to chill. 

10:30 p.m.
There is no such thing as quiet when you live in Helen Newberry. My roommate and I love to leave the door open as all our friends gather in our room to share a laugh. 

12:00 a.m.
Time for bed.

Life at LSA can take you across campus and around the world. From research in the field with faculty to community outreach to creating literature or art, there are endless opportunities to explore your interests while making an impact.

Life at LSA can take you across campus and around the world. From research in the field to community outreach to creating literature or art, there are endless opportunities to explore your interests while making an impact.