Lilia Cortina receives Gwendolyn Puryear Keita Award for Social Justice and the Welfare of Working People
- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- Senior Jessica Wang receives the 2022 Feminist Practice Award; Senior Emma Theisen wins Honorable Mention
- 2022 Undergraduate Honors Theses Presented
- 2022 Undergraduate and Graduate McGuigan Prizes Announced
- Gallery's First Exhibit in Two Years- Invisible Women: Portraits of Aging in Ukraine
- Petra Kuppers Receives Praise for Gut Botany
- Lisa Harris Interviewed by NPR
- Abby Dumes on Long Covid in the NYT
- Dean Hubbs featured in LSA Magazine
- All Events
Congratulations to WGS Department Chair, Lilia Cortina! Lilia has been given the APA/NIOSH Gwendolyn Puryear Keita Award for Social Justice and the Welfare of Working People.
This award honors outstanding contributions by researchers and practitioners in psychology, occupational health, and allied fields to social justice and the welfare of working people.