Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Register Your Travel

MCDB Travel Reporting

MCDB faculty are required to report their travel to the Department. It is important that we be able to contact you in case of an emergency. Please use the MCDB Travel Registry link below to report absences from campus. Students and staff may also use the site.  

 Note: As of June, 2016 this newly-created registry system replaces the Faculty Off-Campus Report form.

UM International Travel Registry

All University of Michigan faculty, staff, and students traveling abroad for university-related purposes are required to register their travel.

One-stop service for emergency communications and access to University approved travel abroad health insurance.  

UM provides a secure system for faculty, staff, and students to record travel plans and contact information. Please use it for:

  • International Travel
  • Domestic Travel
  • Personal and Leisure Travel