- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Career/Internship Exploration
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Photos & Videos
- Honors Program
- Major in Psychology or BCN
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Registration and Grades
- Service Learning Opportunities
- STAR Scholars Program
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
- Study Abroad
- Subject Pool
The Accelerated Master's Degree Program (AMDP) is an apprentice model program where current University of Michigan, LSA college students are invited by a mentor to apply to the program. When faculty mentors identify a potential applicant, they encourage the student to take graduate level courses, upper level statistics course, and/or complete independent research during their senior year. This will give the student a sense of the graduate experience and provide opportunities to demonstrate their intellectual caliber and commitment to do a Master’s program in Psychology. The faculty member based on the performance in the courses and the research focus can invite the student to apply to the AMDP program to a particular area (Social, Developmental, Clinical, and so on).
If you have any questions, please reply to email@example.com.
- To begin Fall 2022 or Winter 2023, applications are due by February 1, 2022. We are no longer accepting applications to begin in Fall 2021 or Winter 2022.
NEW: Virtual AMDP Info Session!
For a comprehensive overview of the AMDP, including the timeline, application, requirements, curriculum and more, please review our VIRTUAL INFO SESSION.