- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Career/Internship Exploration
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Honors Program
- Major in Psychology or BCN
- Photos & Videos
- Commencement 2023
- Commencement 2022
- Commencement 2019
- Commencement 2018
- Commencement 2017
- Commencement 2016
- Commencement 2015
- Psychology T-Shirt Photos
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Registration and Grades
- Service Learning Opportunities
- STAR Scholars Program
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
- Study Abroad
- Subject Pool
- Transfer Credit
Share your Psychology & BCN T-shirt Photos!
The Psychology Student Academic Affairs Office wants your photos! Take this opportunity to make your mark as a proud Psych/BCN student at this university, and submit your photo for our online gallery!
When you declare your Psych or BCN major, you will receive an official U-M Psychology or BCN t-shirt. While we all have a shared experience in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we would like to take the opportunity to showcase the unique places where our students come from and have traveled to! Both current undergraduate students and alumni are encouraged to submit a photo wearing their Psych/BCN T-shirt. These photos will be added to an online photo gallery on the Psychology website and the best photo will win Psychology swag!
Submit your Photo!
Photos submitted should be of good quality - at least 16x10 or 10x16 inches at 300dpi resolution (4800x3000 or 3000x4800 pixels), with your Psych/BCN T-shirt easily visible in the photograph.
Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Included in your submission should be:
- Photos – files should be jpegs named with your name (may send up to 3 photographs),
- Short description that includes your hometown, your major, year, place where the photo was taken, and whether you wish for your photo to be publicized in the newsletter/social media (if the opportunity arises),
- Include a small write-up about your interests or future plans (optional).
Share your pride with your own followers too! If you would like to post your photo on Twitter, be sure to include the hashtag #UMichPsych!
Photos will be judged based on quality, creativity, and originality.