Click here to listen to the full interview or read the transcript.

Here's an exerpt from the interview:

David Fair: Kelly, obviously, it's a program encouraging artistic and creative expression. How do you, as a social worker, pull in a kid who perhaps spend most of their time living inside their more analytic left brain, as opposed to their creative right brain?

Kelly Kundrat: So, I think that's where the big body physical activities really come in clutch for us. It's a space of a lot of fun, a lot of movement. And there is this abandonment of, "Oh, I need to make sure that I'm analyzing the space" when you're playing blob tag. It's hard to pull in that side of our mind. And then, there's this encouragement that art and creativity is not something that needs to be perfect. It doesn't need to be analyzed or good or any other kind of value judgment that we typically place on all of the things that we do. That doesn't need to happen here. And we find different ways in order to facilitate that, whether it's trying to draw with our eyes closed or trying to pull whatever we can away from that analytical, perfectionist attitude that is so often pushed in our society.