- Majors & Minors
- Placement Tests
- Culture and Literature Courses
- Study Abroad and Internships
- Undergraduate Awards
- Honors Program
- Transfer Credit
- Independent Study Policy
- Fall 2022 Course Offerings
The U-M Copernicus Center for Polish Studies and the Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures are offering scholarships of up to $1,000 for Polish language study at U-M during the 2022-23 academic year.
Open to all U-M undergraduates studying the Polish language at the University of Michigan. The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Two consecutive terms of the appropriate Polish language sequence of any level;
- Courses must be taken in Fall 2022 AND Winter 2023; and
- Students must receive a grade of B- or better in both courses.
Students must apply by the drop/add deadline of the Fall 2022 term (September 19, 2022) to be considered for the 2022-23 academic year scholarship.
Interested students should submit the application form.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee; students will be notified of their scholarships in early October. Scholarships will be disbursed at the completion of the Winter term, after grades have been submitted and evaluated.