- Majors & Minors
- Placement Tests
- Culture and Literature Courses
- Study Abroad and Internships
- Undergraduate Awards
- Honors Program
- Transfer Credit
- Independent Study Policy
- Winter 2022 Course Offerings
Czech Language Studies Scholarship
The Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures and the Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies are offering scholarships of up to $1,000 for Czech language study at U-M during the 2021-22 academic year.
Open to all U-M undergraduates studying the Czech language at the University of Michigan for one academic year. The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Two consecutive terms of the appropriate Czech language sequence of any level;
- Courses must be taken in two consecutive terms (Fall 2021 and Winter 2022); and
- Students must receive a grade of B- or better in both courses.
Students must apply by the drop/add deadline of the Fall 2021 term (September 20, 2021) to be considered for the 2021-22 academic year scholarship.
Interested students should submit the application form.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee; students will be notified of their scholarships in late September.
Scholarships will be disbursed at the completion of the Winter term, after grades have been submitted and evaluated.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the Czech Language Studies Scholarship.