- CEDER-NRC Teacher Workshop
- CMENAS–CSEAS Teacher Training Workshop
- East Asia National Resource Center
- LACS Teacher Training Workshop
- LACS–CMENAS Teacher Training Workshop
- MENA-SEA Teacher Program
- Midwest Institute for International / Intercultural Education (MIIIE)
- U-M/UPR Outreach Collaboration
- World History & Literature Initiative (WHaLI)
- Resources for Educators
The Global Project in Applied Social Sciences (GPASS) is a an initiative launched in 2018- 2019 by three Title VI National Resource Centers at the International Institute: the Center for Middle Eastern Studies (CMENAS), th Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS), and the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (LACS). The centers collaborated with Washtenaw Community College (WCC) in GPASS to deliver professional development and teaching resources to WCC faculty.
GPASS’ main goal is to enrich teaching and learning in the social sciences related to the three National Resource Centers’ (NRCs’) regions at the community college. GPASS’ initial (2018-2019) phase included two training sessions for WCC faculty in designing courses in community-based learning (CBL). The NRCs also collaborate with WCC to organize throughout the academic calendar companion lectures or programming for faculty and students at the college.