- CEDER-NRC Teacher Workshop
- CMENAS–CSEAS Teacher Training Workshop
- East Asia National Resource Center
- LACS Teacher Training Workshop
- LACS–CMENAS Teacher Training Workshop
- MENA-SEA Teacher Program
- Midwest Institute for International / Intercultural Education (MIIIE)
- U-M/UPR Outreach Collaboration
- World History & Literature Initiative (WHaLI)
- Resources for Educators
The II, along with its centers and programs, is dedicated to promoting a broader and deeper understanding of the different regions of the world. Our goal is to connect educators to current and pedagogically-sound resources and to minimize the amount of time and energy spent on developing new strategies to teach these different subjects in the classroom.
Additional resources for educators are available under the WHaLi page.