Job search resources and employment opportunities
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- AAAS My Individual Development Plan (science careers)
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- Botanical Society of America
- California Academy of Sciences
- Center for the Education of Women
- Computer Science for Women
- Ecological Society of America employment opportunities
- Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
- EEB Department Graduate and Postdoc Opportunities and Annoucements Blog
- Evoldir jobs
- Evoldir Listserv
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- National Ecological Observatory Network, Inc.
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
- Research Gate Scientific Network
- Science magazine
- Society for Conservation Biology
- The Society for the Study of Evolution
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- World Association of Young Scientists
The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching and Rackham Graduate School seek applicants for the Postdoctoral Short-Course on College Teaching in Science and Engineering. The purpose of this short-course is to prepare a select group of 32 advanced postdoctoral scholars from a variety of disciplines in the sciences and engineering to teach effectively as future faculty members. The short-course consists of seven three-hour seminars.
The NextProf Science Workshop is designed to encourage talented scientists and mathematicians with a demonstrated commitment to diversity to consider academia — an exciting and rewarding career. We will help you develop strategies to strengthen your ability to pursue an academic career. Travel, lodging, and meals will be provided.
University of Michigan Career Center
Not just for students!
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
Career Center (may require registration, UM has a license)