The Research Software Programming team is happy to provide custom application design and development to support research activities. We will work closely with you to understand your research technology needs and create solutions that work for you. We aim to be a partner, working with you from project start to finish to understand your research goals and develop technical solutions that help you reach them. We provide a stable source of software development expertise and project knowledge that does not turn over with your lab staff, and our project management practices make maintaining your project history easy and accessible for later reference.
We can assist with any of the following for research projects:
- Debugging, repair, improvements or expansions to existing programs.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) development:
- Analysis and parallelization of existing serial code.
- Performance analysis of parallel code.
- Development of grant proposals seeking funding for research software programming services.
You can see examples of some of our past projects here.
To determine a timeline for your project, we need to meet with you to understand you requirements. Based on your needs and the current workload of the team, we will provide a cost estimate and timeline for your project.