Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Dual Degree - Current U-M Grad Students Only

Students currently enrolled in a University of Michigan Ph.D. or Master's program outside of the Mathematics Department who have completed at least one term of coursework and are in good academic standing are eligible to apply for a Master's of Mathematics dual degree.  (If you are interested in doing a dual degree with the Quantitative Finance & Risk Management Master's, visit the Quant Admissions Dual Degree page).