- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee (JOECS) was formed in October 2020 as the Election Code Review and Amendment Formation Task Force (ECRAFTF) to determine what amendments to the Election Code would be beneficial. These changes were and will be submitted to the government for their approval as bylaw amendments during the weekly General Meetings.
JOECS was given its current name in January 2022, succeeding Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task (JEECAT) Force.
Meeting Time: 2:00-3:00 PM on Sundays. Contact Max for information on how to connect to the meetings.
Chair: Max Stoneman
Vice Chair: Peter Tam