- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Facilities and Operations
- Faculty Academic Affairs
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- LSA Advancement
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Professional Development
- Technology Services
After nearly a year of hard work and commitment, LSA Chief Administrators and members of the Dean’s Office administrative leadership team are pleased to announce the launch of the LSA Staff Guiding Principles. These Guiding Principles describe the characteristics that will help inform the way we work, relate to one another, and move forward together in support of LSA’s mission and vision and our own team goals. Beginning in March 2017, staff leaders across LSA were encouraged to share these Guiding Principles with their teams.
What the Guiding Principles are not:
- They are not directives for our faculty. They are a foundation for what should provide even more positive and cohesive staff structure to support faculty initiatives.
- They are not hard and fast “rules.” They serve as a guide to inform how we work and relate.
- They are not perfect. They are authentic and in our voices.
- They are not a quick fix. We each need to live them.
We will begin to subtly weave these Guiding Principles into our community by:
- Creating a shared vocabulary around the Principles.
- Introducing the Principles into New Staff Orientation and onboarding.
- Integrating aspects of the Principles into our ePerformance platform.
- Adding key components of the Principles into our recruitment branding.
- Looking to the Principles as a compass for problem solving, decision making and strategic planning.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about the LSA Staff Guiding Principles, please start by talking with your immediate supervisor, Chief Administrator, or department manager.