- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
The Accelerated Master's Degree Program (AMDP) is an apprentice model program where current University of Michigan, LSA college students are invited by a mentor to apply to the program. When faculty mentors identify a potential applicant, they encourage the student to take graduate level courses, upper level statistics course, and/or complete independent research during their senior year. This will give the student a sense of the graduate experience and provide opportunities to demonstrate their intellectual caliber and commitment to do a Master’s program in Psychology. The faculty member based on the performance in the courses and the research focus can invite the student to apply to the AMDP program to a particular area (Social, Developmental, Clinical, and so on).
If you have any questions, please reply to email@example.com.
AMDP Informational Sessions
- FINAL ONE for 2017-18 year: Thursday, January 18 at 1pm in 3021 East Hall
- We are no longer accepting applications to begin Fall 2017 or Winter 2018. To begin Fall 2018 or Winter 2019, applications are due by Thursday, February 1, 2018.