- Give to the College of LSA
- LSA Victors Campaign
- LRCCS China Internship Initiative: Expanding Ties with China
- Planned Giving, Linguistics: Big impact for a small department
- Michigan in Washington: Keeping a Priceless Opportunity Within Reach
- Museum of Zoology: Insight Equals Impact
- Earth and Environmental Sciences: Thoughtfully Repaying Kindness
- Planned Giving: A Custom-Made Legacy
- History of Art: A Historic Gift
- Camp Davis, Earth and Environmental Sciences: The Gumshoe and the Great Dying
- Stories of Impact
- Contact Us
- Giving Blueday 2018
Hail to the Victors Valiant.
As we mark the close of the Victors for Michigan campaign, we celebrate the power of donors like you who came together to raise a historic $559 million for LSA.
The tremendous generosity of donors during the campaign is evident campus-wide as we fulfill our mission to transform lives and prepare tomorrow’s leaders. Thanks to support for scholarships, even more talented students will be able to attend LSA and take greater advantage of the experiential learning opportunities inside and beyond the classroom, instead of worrying about tuition costs.
Through critical funding for LSA’s excellent academics, top-notch faculty, and trailblazing research in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences, we can increase the depth and breadth of the liberal arts across the college’s 75 departments and units.
And, thanks to gifts for the LSA Opportunity Hub, LSA students will be ready for the world after graduation.
To everyone who supported the University of Michigan and the College of LSA, thank you for being a Victor!
- Nearly $725,000 awarded for internships in 2015-16
- Over 375 students supported 2015-16
- Posted over 1600 internship opportunities 2015-16