- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing, and Communications (DMC)
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Security and Safety
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators
Linda Kentes, Senior Manager Academic Affairs
2155 LSA Bldg.
- Operational issues for faculty Academic Affairs and supervision of Academic Affairs staff
- Administrative oversight for Executive Committee and Divisional Evaluation Committee – promotions, recruitment, appeals, external reviews
- Departmental external reviews
- Grievances and faculty personnel matters
- Academic Affairs initiatives
- Liaison to LSA Divisional Associate Deans
Lauren Stier, Administrative Assistant Sr.
2149B LSA Bldg.
- Scheduling for Senior Manager, Academic Affairs
- C&D Brown Bag Meetings
- Administrative support for Academic Affairs team
- Academic Affairs newsletter
- Support for LSA Graduate Education
Robyn Nolan, Executive Secretary
2149 LSA Bldg.
- Administrative liaison for Divisional Evaluation Committees (DEC) for Humanities, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Applicant pool reports, Race/Ethnicity/Gender survey requests, and campus visit reimbursement approvals for prospective faculty
- Website content management for faculty Academic Affairs
Michele Burns, Executive Secretary
2113 LSA Bldg.
- Administrative support and scheduling for Associate Deans of Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences
- Departmental external reviews
- Faculty retentions
Kathe Harrison, Senior Academic Administrative Specialist
2152 LSA Bldg.
- Policies and procedures for recruitment of instructional faculty and LEO lecturer IIIs, additional instructional appointments for existing faculty (wet or dry), fractional shifts in instructional appointments, third-year reviews of tenure-track faculty, family-friendly policies, leaves, and reviews of LEO lecturers III and IV
- Review request for new instructional appointments, additional/shifts in appointment, and promotions
- Approval of tenure-track and LEO lecturer III offer letters and memoranda of understanding (MOUs)
- Request Provost funding for Faculty Expansion Program positions
- Regents communications
- Review and revise web content
Mandy Harrison, Academic Human Resource Specialist
2150 LSA Bldg.
- Administrative liaison for Executive Committee – promotions, recruitment, appeals, external reviews
- Notification of Executive Committee actions
- Review of recruitment, promotion, and lecturer renewal case materials
- Approval of modified duties and delays of tenure requests
- Approval of leaves for instructional faculty (sabbatical, duty off-campus, scholarly activity, leaves without salary)
- Sabbatical equity computation and sabbatical exception requests
Alicia Simon, Dual Career Program Coordinator
2158 LSA Bldg.
- Dual career partner assistance
- Provost funding for dual career hires
- Provost commitment funds – PFIP
- Policy and procedure review and development